Texas Holdem Secrets - How I Played Tight And Won More Money

Texas Holdem Secrets - How I Played Tight And Won More Money
I'm about to reveal all my Texas Holdem Secrets on how to win more money with a safer Holdem strategy. Find out before your competitor does.
No matter who you are, where you come from and how much success you have already have in poker, I know that you, like me, are keen to find out how to make more money with less risk playing Holdem. That's why I know you are going to love this article.
It's almost like going against the grain isn't it? Make more money but risk less? How can that be? Usually to make more money you have to do more work, do harder things and risk more, but not with this strategy. I'm going to reveal all of my Texas Holdem Secrets on how to do this right now.
Why Your Losing Money
If you are losing money in poker it's because you are playing the wrong cards. Period. When you play the wrong hole cards you set yourself up for trouble. Playing marginal hands is practically the number one reason players end up either losing a pot, or having to fold to cut their losses.
What You Can Do About It
First things first, stop playing how you currently play. If you aren't getting the results you want stop doing what you're doing to get those results. You need to learn which are the best cards to play and when.
And I'm not just talking about reading one of those stupid charts!
You can do this by finding out from better poker players, reading tips and tricks on the Internet, or buying books and courses on how to play Texas Holdem better.
How I Win More Money With Less Risk:
1 - I don't play any weak/poor cards
2 - I don't play weak marginal hands
3 - I don't play from the blinds or early positions unless I have a killer hand
What I do do is:
1 - I play strong hands, like paint
2 - I play pocket pairs
3 - I pay middle suited connectors
I Also...
1 - Avoid sucker hands; like unsuited A-5, J-2, even stuff like A-10, and the other 'hands around the middle' which look alright on the charts but in reality always end up in pain
2 - Bet aggressively. Yes, actually betting more wins me more.
3 - Never ever play beyond the flop without a solid hand.
I know that as you are reading these Texas Holdem Secrets you are already becoming more aware of areas you aren't performing so well in, and that learning and finding out more information is really what you need to become a better poker player.
So please continue to experience the feeling of intense curiosity - the feeling that makes you want to get your hands on anything and everything that will teach you more about poker - and follow on and act on those thoughts. Because if you do you will become successful in poker. And every time you turn away and do not act to find out more you will become a worse poker player.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive